Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Practice Blog Post

My name is Brittnee LaShae Heathcoe, I'm a Junior here at the University of South Alabama. I have lived in Mobile,Alabama my entire life, so 22 years to be exact. I love children, I am currently working as a daycare teacher and a children's pastor. I have been watching kids since I was ten years old, I really enjoy them. While I am not busy with children, I love to sing and have fun with friends. Shopping is my favorite thing to do, I enjoy looking for a great deal on things(No I am not an extreme coupon-er by any means),but I have fun trying to save a dollar when I can. I come from a large family of six, I have two brothers and a sister. My dad is a supervisor at a pipe making company,while my mom is a stay at home mom. My older brother is a welder at Austal and my younger brother is a manager at a car wash and night supervisor at UPS. I am the only child that has attended college and I am very proud of myself for taking a leap of faith and doing something that none of my siblings had even attempted. I wanted to go to school close to home just,because we have such a close family it would be really hard to go for a long period of time without seeing any of them, so I decided to attend South Alabama. Even though I love kids I really thought I wanted to do so by going into the medical field at first, but it didn't take long to realize that Nursing was just not for me. I want to be an educator,because I have such a big desire to help children succeed. I want for a child to set goals and do whatever it takes to see them accomplished. I believe that no matter what you want to do in life, if you set your mind and focus on it you can do it. I live that everyday, because soon my goal will be reached by walking across that stage receiving my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment