Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project #9 Final Report on PLN





I have learned so much in this class. I had no clue that I could have my own Personal Learning Network and get to actually save the things like I have done on Symbaloo. I have added some different things I have found throughout the semester. I added things like TED which we have done a lot with TED and I have really enjoyed all the videos. I have added some other educational sources like Itunes U, Moodle, abcteach,and Thinkfinity which are lesson plans. I created an EDM310 blog tile also. I'm glad we can keep up with Symbaloo, because I can come back through the years and look at many sources that I have used in this class. I have found and learned about some really great tools to use and can't wait to share them with my future class.

1 comment: